I’m working on a Physics exercise and need support.
The instruction sheet is provided after the instructional video. Make sure your upload file contains:
- Start reading from page 171 until the middle of 178. When you answer question on critical angle, you are done.
- The refraction-instruction pdf file has the instructions. Please follow them. Make sure you answer all questions from 171 to 178 as instructed.
- The work for all three beams in part I for the air/glass boundary (determining the index of refraction of the material).
- The work for Part II at the glass/air boundary.
- The average index of refraction of ALL measurements.
- The critical angle of the glass/air interface using the average index of refraction for glass.
- All of your work will be organized and labeled as one pdf file for upload.