I’m trying to study for my Excel course and I need some help to understand this question.
- Create an Excel spreadsheet for this assignment as shown on the power point attachment .
- The EXPENSE ITEM column has a detailed list of items required to run the Indiana Junior National Outdoor Archery Tournament. Costs for each item are listed in the TOTAL column.
- Under the Budget Line heading are three columns; Line 1, Line 2, and Line 3 using the Line Item Budget Format. No Line 4 Capital expenses in this assignment.
- Enter each expense item amount into the correct budget line. For example, tournament rulebooks are a supply item. Enter that cost ($62) into the corresponding Line 2 Budget Line column.
- Add up the TOTAL column expenses by calculator or Excel formula. Total your Line 1, Line 2, and Line 3 columns. The total of these three columns should equal the “EXPENSES TOTAL” amount.
- Revenue sources for the event are listed. Total them and insert the amount in the REVENUE TOTAL line. Compare total revenue to total expenses and fill in the correct box for the amount of Profit or (Loss) for the Archery Tournament.
Submit a pdf version of the completed activity budget.