I’m trying to study for my Marketing course and I need some help to understand this question.
1) DIAD: Delivery Information Acquisition Device
2) CDMA: /Cell phone network.
3) OMS: web-based post sales order management system
4) ORION: UPSNav: is a significant update to UPS’s On- Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation (ORION).
5) Chatbot: an artificial intelligence-enabled platform that mimics human conversation to help users easily find UPS’ locations, get shipping rates and track packages. Elements of artificial intelligence are becoming a bigger part of various UPS technologies. For example, our new virtual assistant on UPS.com uses natural language understanding to help customers track packages. The assistant becomes skilled at its tasks as more people ask it questions.