Create a report of no more than 1,050 words that outlines an approach to revitalize management development programs
Imagine that the leadership team has requested you, as the training manager, to revitalize the management development strategy. As a part of the charge, you are asked to consider executive-level leaders as well.
Create a report of no more than 1,050 words that outlines an approach to revitalize management development programs within a small engineering firm to align with the organization’s culture and future goals.
Write a report that includes the following components:
- Alternatives for employee and organizational development
- Considerations for management development
- Role of executive coaching and mentoring in management development
- Training content areas used to ensure the quality and productivity in management development in relation to the organization’s culture and future goals
- The succession planning process and its relationship to management development
Cite any outside sources according to APA formatting guidelines.