Tax Expense [WLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 7 and 8 and access the most current Coca-Cola Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) 10K filing on the All SEC Filings (Links to an external site.) webpage.
Write: Make sure your response addressing the following questions is more than 200 words and that you include a brief paraphrase or direct quote from the reading material where appropriate. Include proper in-text citations for each paraphrase or direct quote as shown in the UAGC Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
Identify and discuss the following aspects of Coca Cola’s consolidated tax expense disclosed in the financial statements:
- Loss carryforwards and carrybacks
- Components of deferred tax assets and liabilities
- Deferred tax impacts of stock sales by equity investees
- Deferred tax impacts of sales of interests in investees
- Valuation allowances on deferred taxe