- Describe the context of the conflict. What kind of community or organization is this? Who are the stakeholders in the outcome of the conflict?
- Identify the overt and covert issues presenting both sides.
- Describe the effect the conflict has on the organization within which it exists and, if applicable, the surrounding community.
- Identify attribution errors and how they will be addressed in the program.
- Analyze the dynamics within each group and between groups. Who are the leaders? Does anyone stall or undermine the group? Is there a relationship between two subgroups?
- Apply the elements of conflict resolution.
- Describe the central strategy you will use to resolve or diminish the conflict.
- Provide at least one reference supporting the use of such a strategy.
- Include a program component that employs social media.
- Explain how you will address attribution errors between the groups.
- Identify the elements of persuasion you will use in your program.
presentation that you would give to sell your program to the company or organization where the conflict exists. The presentation should include 10 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with speaker notes that include the following:
- The goals of the program
- The logistics of the program (schedule, location, and so on)
- The content of the program (any worksheets, activities, or events