I need support with this Economics question so I can learn better.
Please watch the videos, read the articles in the links below, and with what you have learned in chapter 4 complete the discussion assignment. Please note that the questions below are just starter questions and you can expand and discuss anything you want within the realm of price controls.
(1) Should governments be in the business of imposing price controls during natural disasters?
(2) Should in midst of disaster a seller be allowed to sell at free market prices? Why or why not (use economics to construct your answers and avoid “moral judgement”)?
(3) Would a black market emerge under price control schemes? Who gains and who loses when exchanges in such markets take place?
(4) Would entrepreneurs such as John in Stossel’s video continue to ad take a risk despite the penalties associated?
(5) Do price controls lead to an efficient resources allocation? Why or why not?