Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
(Great English is a must!! No grammar errors!)
(Paper with grammar errors or incoherent sentences won’t be accepted)
(Read the files, the work should be based on files)
(250-300 words, Double Spaced, Apa Format)
Subject of the paper: Discussion Post
Requirement: You should have read the two articles on the pros and cons of the traditional annual employee performance evaluation. Choose which position you support: ( labeled readings for discussion)
- Continue traditional annual performance evaluations.
- Continue annual performance evaluations – but with suggested modifications
- Abandon annual performance evaluations and substitute with periodic check-ins or some other similar feedback.
Once you’ve chosen your position, now:
- Defend your selection by using support from (a) personal experience, (b) materials from the course, and (c) outside research on the subject that provides support for your position. Cite your resources.
- Your defense must be well-thought out, free from grammar & spelling errors, and using complete sentences. You can employ bullets or a list format for part of your answer if you feel it would help present your argument.
- You must have at least 2 legitimate outside sources (and properly cite to them using MLA format)
- No plagarism.
Other information: Some of the materials are attached.
No plagiarism, No grammar errors
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
- Only academic resources should be used, no older than 5 years old
- Adhere to the requested number of words/pages
- No Grammar errors ( refunds will be asked for incoherent/ full of grammar errors papers)
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support