Your final research paper will be based on a topic of your choice related to an aspect of cross-cultural management examined in this course (see list provided). First, you will choose a company that is involved in global cross-cultural management. This assignment requires that you explore a key aspect of cross-cultural management, and prepare a substantive outline detailing the program that you intend to design, develop, implement, and maintain for the benefit of the organization identified. Examples could be cultural training for expatriate employees; diversity training for employees; global leadership, etc. Conduct your academic research in the APUS Library, and you may also use the readings assigned in the class to supplement your research.
Prepare an outline with bullet points of the topics, subtopics, theories, and concepts that you plan to ultimately cover in your research paper.
Please pick a research topic below.
- Global executive leadership
- Cross-cultural management
- Global team development
- Operating in a global environment
- Leadership conflict resolution in a global context
- International culture
- Inter-cultural communication practices
- International ethics and corporate strategies
- Global HR strategies for a 21st century workplace