Submit a first draft of your comprehensive paper. A “draft” version of the paper will have the majority of the content in place. Proofreading may not be complete and all references may not yet be inserted. Students will submit the final form of the paper in Week 8.
The comprehensive paper is a 10-page (pages of content, plus cover and reference pages), well-written paper providing students with an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge in the area of organizational leadership. The paper should have a strong introduction (i.e., tell me what you are going to tell me) with a thesis statement as well as a correlating conclusion (i.e., tell me what you told me, along with final takeaways). The expectation is that at a minimum, students will address the following:
- How does leadership differ from management?
- What are the major elements of servant leadership?
- How does it differ from other styles of leadership?
- What is your plan for implementing servant leadership in your life, community, and so on?
- Incorporate Kouzes and Posner’s model of leadership.
- Provide scriptural bases for servant leadership.
- What is your plan for implementing the leadership theories, traits, and behaviors learned in this major?
please use these sources
- Read: Focus on Leadership.
- Read: The Leadership Challenge.