Use the link to navigate to Fortune’s list of ‘50 Greatest Leaders of 2019′. https://fortune.com/worlds-greatest-leaders/2019/search/ (Links to an external site.)
- Select 3 leaders from the list and identify what you perceive to be their SKAs. Describe their leadership styles. **If additional research to determine the SKA’s is required, make sure to cite your sources using APA format.**
- Choose your own top 3 influential leaders and make a list of their traits or attributes to show why you chose these individuals as top of your list.
- Compare your lists to the “keys to unlock potential” in Figure 5.2 of the course text. To what degree are they similar or different?
Now think for a minute about what YOU have accomplished personally. Then answer the following questions:
- What are your SKAs?
- Ask a close friend to make a list of your SKAs, how is their list different from your list? What accounts for the difference?
- How would you describe your leadership style? Would others call you a leader? Why or why not?
- Would you want to be on the “50 Greatest Leaders” list? Why or why not?