I need help with a Communications question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Answer 2 questions:
1. Pick one question from the list :
2. Answer this: After you’ve watched the lecture, documentary and read the articles, share your thoughts on racism as a public health crisis. Do you agree why or why not?
All journal assignments are private between you and us (Instructor and Assistant only).
You will write a total of five reflection entries on Canvas over the course of the semester. They will be open ended and worth a maximum of 10 points each. All together the entries will be worth 15% of your total grade. The criteria for the papers are as follows:
- Be a reflection of deeper thought or opinion about something said, read, presented or discussed in class or in the readings, videos or podcasts. If we covered it then it is open for a discussion.
- Must express an opinion or feeling about a topic, cannot be a simple summary of a topic.
- Be 600-1000 words I will not read or grade a paper that is more or less than this word count. This is not arbitrary. If you were to continue into public health as a field you will often be asked to write to a word count.
- You can use any font, font size or formatting you desire as long as I can read it.
- Do not get caught up in grammar, spelling or organization. This is meant as a process for you to consider and think about the material, not an example of writing style and training.