I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Please review attach document!
- Go to https://youtu.be/jxLC0_qTYVw and watch the Nightline Special about Deaf President Now.
- Deaf President Now: 25 years later
- Find and read an article related to the Deaf President Now movement.
- Write a 2-3 page paper giving a description of the Deaf President Now movement at Gallaudet University and its importance to the Deaf culture. Additionally, include your thoughts and feelings about what you saw in the videos and what you read about Deaf President Now. How did it affect/impact you? Why? Did it change your perspective on deafness and the people who are deaf? How? Can you relate to it? How and Why?
- This paper will be worth 100 points. Please follow the writing guidelines given for your labs.
Go to the website and listen (and view) the conversation. Video: Inside the Studio