Topic #1 – Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
Review Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation and justify why you, as an HR professional, would use all these levels even though your boss was interested only in the last level “results”. Explain in detail why each level of this evaluation model is important. Be sure to use at least two resources from the class.
Topic #2 – Evaluation Tools — Surveys and Beyond
In your training plan assignment, you are asked to create an evaluation tool to assess your training plan. Surveys are the most common form of assessment, but there are other choices. Compare and contrast (1) online surveys (such as an online training workshop evaluation using products such as Survey Monkey or Qualtrics) with another type of evaluation tool (such as testing, interviews, or focus groups as examples). (2) Identify how each can best be used in a training evaluation. (3) Explain why these two evaluation tools can be an effective way to assess your training objectives. Be sure to use at least two resources from the class.
- ADDIE Evaluation Stage: Getting to Know ADDIE (https://elearningindustry.com/getting-know-addie-evaluation)
- Kirkpatrick Evaluation Method (http://www.businessballs.com/kirkpatricklearningevaluationmodel.htm)
- How to Develop a Training Budget: Training Budget or https://bizfluent.com/how-7665107-develop-training-budget.html)
- Bloom’s Taxonomy: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom%27s_taxonomy)
- How to Measure Training Effectiveness in 2021: (by Eshna Verma) Measuring Training Effectiveness