I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
Chapter 5: Personality and Values
- Describe personality, the way it is measured, and the factors that shape it.
- Describe the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality framework and the Big Five model,
- Discuss how the concepts of core self-evaluation (CSE), self-monitoring, and proactive personality contribute to the understanding of personality.
- Describe how the situation affects whether personality predicts behavior.
- Contrast terminal and instrumental values.
- Describe the differences between person-job fit and person-organization fit.
- Identify Hofstede’s five value dimensions and the Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior Effectiveness (GLOBE) framework
1. Discuss John Holland’s personality-job fit theory.
2. Describe the five value dimensions of national culture as identified by the Hofstede’s framework for assessing cultures.
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 2-3 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to organizational behavior. This does not mean blogs or websites. This source should be a published article in a scholarly journal. This source should provide substance and not just be mentioned briefly to fulfill this criteria. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not use quotes. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.