I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Chapter 5: Personality and Values
- Describe personality, the way it is measured, and the factors that shape it.
- Describe the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality framework and the Big Five model,
- Discuss how the concepts of core self-evaluation (CSE), self-monitoring, and proactive personality contribute to the understanding of personality.
- Describe how the situation affects whether personality predicts behavior.
- Contrast terminal and instrumental values.
- Describe the differences between person-job fit and person-organization fit.
- Identify Hofstede’s five value dimensions and the Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior Effectiveness (GLOBE) framework.
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Describe the Big Five personality dimension of emotional stability and discuss how it can predict behavior at work.
should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
from the text book