Help me study for my History class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
please read the documents at the links below and attached files. Then, answer the following questions in your own words in at least three sentences. USE THE PROVIDED SOURCE, NO OUTSIDE SOURCE PLEASE
1. Describe the protagonist of Bruce Springsteen’s ”Born in the U.S.A.”
2. What kind of problems does the protagonist in this song experience?
3. What does this song tell us about the American dream in the 1980s?
4. Describe the protagonist in Billy Joel’s “Allentown.”
5. What kinds of problems does this protagonist experience?
6. What does this song say about the American dream in the 1980s?
Next, imagine that the protagonists in these two songs were in the audience when President Bill Clinton gave his speech on NAFTA. In 150-250 words, tell me what they would say to him about his plans, and tell me how he would respond.