I’m stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
Please answer the below questions and provide lab screenshots as needed.
1.Within a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 environment, who has access rights to the EFS features and functions in the server?
2. What are some best practices you can implement when encrypting BitLocker drives and the use of BitLocker recovery passwords?
3. What was the recovery key generated by BitLocker in this lab?
4. How would you grant additional users access rights to your EFS encrypted folders and data files?
5. What are the main differences between EFS and BitLocker?
6. The customer privacy data policy in your company’s data classification standard requires encryption in two places: data stored locally or on a LAN, and data stored on a laptop. Describe your solution for meeting this policy requirement.